Friday, May 18, 2007

Fives

After I worked five hours this morning and ran five miles, the thought occurred to me that I should golf five over on the front and five over on the back nine today. My round started with an Eagle, the second of my life! This very good round for me on a new course ended three over on the front, and seven over on the back, totaling ten over which is close enough to my goal. Almost as importantly, I ended tied with my brother.

BB asked if I was running long on Sunday so she could ride along again. I prefer to run long on Saturday and promised to do so early so she can come with before our second baby shower at noon. Thinking about her enjoying riding along makes me smile.

Saw my first add for father’s day last night, and got excited for myself. 33weeks tomorrow.

No comments: